Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Totally Out of Control!

I...uh...don't even..uh...know what to...uh...say. I have been avoiding my craft room because I have let it get totally out of control. Over the holidays, with handmade gifts and wrapping, I let my craft room become a disaster area. There were piles...on top of piles...with more piles on top!


I decided that I would spend the day cleaning and organizing my craft space. No matter what...my craft room would be the priority. I went through all of the piles and sorted all of my supplies. It took me most of yesterday and part of today...but I got it all done!

Here's what my craft room looks like now...much better!


Here are a few before and after photos. Enjoy the transformation!

Before...
After...


Before...
After...
Before...
After...
Before...


After...


I am so excited to have my craft room back! I have missed scrapbooking so much. I have a renewed energy to get some pages done. I forgot how good it feels to walk into a clean craft room...there is creativity in the air!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, it looks great! My craft room gets cleaned up and then I decide to go up there to do a project and I take Hailee and then it is not clean anymore. We should totally get together and have a craft/scrapbook day, it would be fun.