Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Party

Elizabeth and I attend classes at Gymboree each week. Well, today was a special treat because they hosted a Pumpkin Patch Party. All of the children were encouraged to wear their costumes and the day's activities were based on Halloween.

Elizabeth was so excited. When we arrived, she just ran around and checked out all of the kids in their costumes.


She kept pulling on all of her little friend's costumes. It was as though she was trying to figure out why they were dressed so funny. There were so many cute costumes. Here are two of my favorites...a butterfly and a golfer.






Can you guess who this is?










If you said Michael Phelps...you are right!



Gymboree did such a great job with the party. They had some really fun activities. They had finger-painting, bobbing for apples, a costume parade, and lots of games.









Here Elizabeth is participating in the Gymboree Band. All the little kids were given instruments and paraded around following the teacher.









I love these shots of my cute little bumble bee...









We were so happy that MeMe could join us for the party. Elizabeth had such a great time playing on the slide with MeMe.
















By the end of the party, Elizabeth was one tired little bee.











Elizabeth always has so much fun at Gymboree. As we leave each week, we do the "Hip Hip Hooray!" Each parent holds their child and lifts them into the air as we say "Hip Hip Hooray!" This is one of Elizabeth's favorites. Well, today she did not want to go join the group, so she stayed in the play area and just raised her arms each time they said "hooray!".

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE this little girl?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the cutest BEE I ever saw on my computer today. That is the cutest costume.

Love you,
Karla