Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wee Witches Weekend


The Witches are out at Gardner Village and this weekend was "Wee Witches Weekend". All of the stores offered craft items for the children. There were wagon rides, pony rides, and even a costume parade.









Best of all, Gardner Village was decorated so beautifully and there were witches everywhere!










I wasn't sure how Elizabeth was going to handle the witches. They are quite large and somewhat scary looking but she did great! She went right up to them...and even gave them hugs.


Although Elizabeth could not participate in all of the activities, she loved just running around and being outside. There were lots of other kids there, so she had fun socializing with everyone. She would run in every direction...it was hard to keep up!


Elizabeth is such a funny girl. When she gets excited she sticks out her arms, opens her hands so that her fingers are extended, and screams. I guess, she gets so excited that she just cannot stand it!









I love this little outfit. She wore it on Good Things Utah to help advertise Kamille's Be-Witched Halloween Bootique.
















I had so much fun with Matt and Elizabeth. I love to spend time with my family. I am blessed to have a supportive, loving husband and an adorable little girl.








I hope Elizabeth enjoyed her first Wee Witches Weekend. I know that I sure did! I plan on making this a family tradition each year.

1 comment:

Dibble's said...

Elizabeth is definitely the cutest with I've ever seen!