Friday, November 21, 2008

The Squatting Cheese


Yesterday, we decided to take a trip to Wheeler Farm. A couple of months back, I found the cutest outfit at Gymboree and have been saving it for the perfect time. Well, today was the day...we were breaking out the new outfit and heading to Wheeler Farm for a photo shoot with Elizabeth!


Elizabeth's favorite thing to do is anything outside. She loves to run around, explore, and smile at everyone she sees. She has the cutest smile. I love how she smiles with her entire face. She definitely loves the attention she gets from smiling at people.


I feel so blessed to have Elizabeth in my life. I love her so much. I am so grateful to have these moments with her. Her sweet smiles make my heart so happy!


What a character! Matt and I lovingly refer to this pose as the "squatting cheese". Elizabeth sure is a crazy girl.


Elizabeth is just so stinkin' cute. Every time I see her...I love her more. She is becoming such a big girl...it's hard to believe that this little toddler is my baby girl.


This is officially my new favorite photograph of Elizabeth. She has the cutest little face...I just absolutely love it!


I am truly blessed to have such an amazing family. We always have fun together. It was a wonderful day that I will remember fondly for a long time.


I have to take a second to brag about Matt. About five minutes after we arrived at Wheeler Farm his camera started to turn off...for no reason at all. Matt would change batteries...start to take photos...the camera would turn itself off again! This happened every five to twenty seconds. Matt would be in the middle of taking shots...and the camera would turn off. Frustrating! Needless to say, it is amazing that Matt was able to get these great shots...despite dealing with a "broken" camera. In the end, his camera needed a firmware update, so this should not be happening again...Thank Goodness!

No comments: