Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fuzzy Wuzzy Hat

This weekend, my mom, my grandma, Elizabeth, and I attended a Holiday Boutique at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church. This is an annual tradition for us so we have been looking forward to it for quite a while. There are lots of vendor booths...selling all kinds of neat things. I love all of the jewelry, hair accessories, and hats that they always have.

One vendor was selling these crazy-looking fuzzy hats. As soon as Elizabeth put one on, she would look in the mirror and smile. You could tell in her eyes that she thought she looked so great. Then she started waving and smiling at, and playing peek-a-boo with everyone that walked by. She is such a "ham" but it seemed worse while wearing this funny hat.

When we saw how cute she was...that was it...we had to buy it. My sweet mom had Elizabeth try on every color until she decided on the blue. I think it is the cutest thing that I had ever seen. It only got better when I realized that it was a set...it came with an adorable scarf!

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh my gosh that thing is adorable!!