Wednesday, January 21, 2009

There is no sweeter sound...

than Elizabeth saying "Mommy".

All day today, Elizabeth has been calling me "Mommy". For months Elizabeth has been calling me "Mama" until today when she made the switch to "Mommy". I haven't really noticed a difference between the two names...until I heard her say "Mommy" today. I got so excited. It sounds so much better. It is such a slight difference but it means the world to me.

I guess Elizabeth didn't want Matt to feel left out because she also started saying "Daddy" today. She has to think about it a little more...she pauses a little in the middle. She says "Da....De". It is the cutest thing.

Have I mentioned lately that I love my sweet baby girl?!

1 comment:

Dorothy & Tony said...

At least she would call you Mama. Zion just said "MOM" oh it bugged me. But when he said Mommy my heart melted. I love hearing it. It is amazing. I can't wait for Elijah to call me Mommy too. P.S. I have I told you that your little miss is absolutely to die for!