Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kamille's Knitting Retreat


I just spent the last three days relaxing...and eating...and knitting...and chatting...and eating...and visiting with friends...and did I mention eating! This weekend was Kamille's semi-annual Knitting Retreat. I had so much fun and got a couple of projects completed. It was so nice to relax, chat with friends, and knit. It was a much needed break...now I am totally recharged!


Kamille always does a great job planning, and executing, this fun event. She always has yummy food, delicious snacks, and fun projects. This time there were eight projects to choose from, and although I just elected to work on projects that I had already started, the projects were a hit. Now that I have completed some of my "works in progress", I plan to begin a couple of the projects that were featured at the retreat.


All-in-all, it was a great weekend. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone a little bit better. I made some new friends and strengthened relationships that I already had. I always enjoy attending the retreat...and I cannot wait until the next one in the Spring!

No comments: