The reason I have delayed starting a blog is because I have wondered "where to begin". When I think of all of the wonderful people and things that are a part of my life, I am overwhelmed and humbled. I don't know what to say. There are no words to describe how great my life is. I have a loving husband, a beautiful daughter, wonderful parents and in-laws. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my little girl. I would not trade this time for anything. I love her so much and I am so lucky to be able to enjoy being with her everyday.
It is hard to believe that my little girl will be turning one year old on Sunday, April 6. Boy... that year went fast. It feels like the time has flown, but it also feels like she has been here forever. It is hard to remember my life before Elizabeth arrived. She has brought so much love and joy into my life.
I have been very busy this week, planning Elizabeth's birthday party. We are having the family over to celebrate. I cannot wait to have everyone together. I will post some birthday photos as soon as I can!
1 comment:
Thank you and yes we are very happy. I hope you and Matt are enjoying being parents as much as we are. Happy Birthday to your little girl, I can't believe it's already been a year.
Post a Comment