Monday, October 6, 2008

Elizabeth is 18 Months Old

My sweet baby girl turns 18 Months Old today. I just cannot believe it! Every day I am reminded that she is not a little baby anymore...she is a toddler. I have to say that I love this stage. Elizabeth is curious, active, and always on the move. She has such a cute personality...and quite the temper if she does not get her way!

Elizabeth, since you are turning 18 months old, we wanted to share 18 things that we love about you...
  1. Your cheesy grin!
  2. Your concern for others.
  3. Your "kissies".
  4. Your giggles.
  5. You snuggle to avoid being put in your car seat.
  6. You constantly go to the candy drawer, pick out a treat, bring it to us wherever we are in the house, and sign candy.
  7. You dance every time you hear music.
  8. You wave hello to strangers everywhere we go.
  9. You go nuts when we try to restrain you.
  10. Your rebelliousness (most of the time).
  11. Your beautiful blue eyes.
  12. You sleep through the night.
  13. Your one-eyed "popeye" smile.
  14. You say "mama" even when you are asked to say "dada".
  15. You love to read books with us.
  16. You are fascinated with light switches.
  17. You sign "daddy" whenever dad leaves and constantly throughout the day.
  18. You greet us with a big smile and a hug when we return from being apart from you.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

18 months already? Where does the time go? I saw a picture of Elizabeth at Kamille's (I think that's what it's called)...ADORABLE!