Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Zachary's Blessing Portraits


If you only knew the trouble that I went through trying to find a little blessing outfit for Zachary. I went to every store in the Salt Lake Valley, looked on every formal wear website, and called everyone that I could think of. In the end, it was worth all of the trouble because Zachary looked so handsome, and absolutely adorable, on his Blessing Day.


I just cannot believe how grown-up my little man looks in his blessing outfit.


Matt and I are not really fond of little baby tuxedos, so I was so excited when I found this darling little pant, shirt, and vest set. The adorable, tiny tie was just icing on the cake!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

He is SO handsome Gina, what a beautiful baby boy.

:Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing. Kelly said all went well with the blessing. I totally understand the blessing outfit hunt. Sara, too, had a tough time finding something for her sons. Zach is so darling in his pictures. He is a Freebairn, but I see you in him too. What a sweet, adorable and handsome baby! Thanks again for sharing!