
I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to be blessed with two healthy, beautiful children. Elizabeth and Zachary bless and enrich my life. I absolutely love being their mommy. I am so happy that I get to be a part of their lives and that I get to watch them grow and learn.
Today, Elizabeth wanted to hold Zachary and so I set them up on the couch together. As soon as I saw them, I got the idea to put them in their "Big Sister" and "Little Brother" shirts so that we could get a photograph. I am so glad that we did because I absolutely love the way that these pictures turned out.

Since Elizabeth sat so nicely while we took the photographs, we let her decide how her and Zachary should be posed in a couple of pictures...and this is what she came up with. Poor Zachary was not having fun! Guess there are good reasons why three-year-olds are not professional photographers!

No comments:
Post a Comment