
My sweet, little Elizabeth started Preschool today. She has been looking forward to it and was so excited this morning. She got dressed in her brand new outfit from Grandma and Papa and put on her new Dinosaur Train backpack. She looked adorable!


She patiently waited for it to be time to go. Randomly throughout the morning, she would ask me if it was time to leave yet. She seemed really excited to go!

About ten minutes before class was going to start we headed out the door to walk to Miss Krista's house. When we arrived, Elizabeth walked right in and did not even fuss when I left. I am so proud of my little Preschooler!

I hope that Elizabeth enjoys learning and playing with her new friends. I really think that Preschool is going to be so good for her. I cannot believe that my little girl is in Preschool. Time sure does fly!
1 comment:
Gina, she is SO darling. What a beautiful little girl you have. She is so bright and so smart. I know she is going to love it.
I do think the kids look a like as babies too.
Great job on your blog, I love it.
I also really love Dinosaur train and her backpack.
Post a Comment