Each year, the management company that manages our community hosts a free movie day. We have been attending this event for the past few years...and always have a great time. The theatre is a charming, vintage theatre called Towne Cinemas in American Fork. This year we decided to watch Hotel Transylvania. We have not had the chance to see it yet and thought that the kids would love it. Never did we imagine that Matt and I would like it at much as we did...it was a really cute show.
Parker-Brown always spoils us at this event. Every adult gets popcorn and a drink, and all of the kids get a kid's pack with popcorn, drink, and candy!
After the show, we tried a new BBQ place for lunch. It was yummy! I am so grateful for fun activities to do with my cute family. I love spending time with them making memories!



No comments:
Post a Comment