Thursday, September 23, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park

Elizabeth has been asking to go on some swings for the past couple of days...so today I surprised her with a trip to our local park. Since Zachary was born, I don't get as many opportunities to do things with just her, so I left Zachary at home with Matt and spent some special one-on-one time with my little girl.

We had a blast. We started out at the swings...


and then headed to the slides...


Elizabeth just ran from one end of the playground to the other. She was in heaven. She climbed...and jumped...and twirled..and climbed some more.


After playing for about an hour, we headed home for Popsicles. I hope that Elizabeth had fun playing with me in the park...I know that I enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gina and Matt and Elizabeth and Zachary,

Hello, Gang !! These pictures were great !! I can't believe how much both of your children have grown !! And you look great, too, Gina !! I enjoyed every one of these pictures !! What a breath of fresh air your photos always deliver !! Like magic for me !!

Please give my regards to your brother Michael. He is in such a difficult position now with little Talon being so sick. A bunch of us back here on the East Coast and even some friends in Japan are praying for the baby and his Mom and Dad every day !! Michael is so lucky to have all of you guys as his family !!!!!!!!!!

Go take more pictures !! Your babies' smiles make me laugh out loud !! Elizabeth (a.k.a. "Little Miss Utah") has got to be the most beautiful, photogenic, personable little critter I ever saw !! And Zachary looks like a handsome little young man already !! Look at those eyes !! Such strength of character shining in there already !! Wow, when I see his pictures, I say "That boy's gonna grow up and do all the right things in life." You are blessed, Dear !! And THEY are blessed.

O'K, go take pictures !! Please !!!!!!!!!!

I gotta go vote now !!!!!! I'm so excited to start throwing the Democrats out !!!!!!!!!!

Love from very hot Florida,
Jim Berger