Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Cakes Donut Maker


A few weeks ago, I ordered a Baby Cakes Donut Maker from Kohl's and today we finally got it out and used it! I have been so excited about this little donut maker because with just a few modifications to a cake recipe, we can make donuts that Zachary can eat too!

After putting Zachary down for a nap, Elizabeth and I decided to make donuts so we could surprise Zachary when he woke up. Elizabeth did a great job of pouring the ingredients in a bowl and stirring them up. I then got out the hand mixer so we could really get all the ingredients mixed up. Elizabeth was such a big helper and even agreed to lick the beaters once we were done mixing!


The donuts smelled so good while they were baking. The donut maker was super-easy to use and baked the donuts fast!


We piled all of the donuts on a plate and patiently waited for Zachary to wake up from his nap. Elizabeth was so excited to show him the donuts.


Elizabeth and I are happy to report that Zachary loved the donuts. They were the perfect size for holding in his hand. He sat in his highchair, took bites from his donut, and smiled the entire time!


We love you Zachary and we are so happy that you could enjoy a yummy treat! We will definitely be making donuts more often.

No comments: