
I have never dressed Elizabeth in skirts because I haven't really liked them on babies...until now! I could not believe how incredibly adorable Elizabeth looked in this little outfit. I wanted to hug her and "smush" her when I saw her in it!


I love how Elizabeth can go from a calm and collected little lady...to an absolute cheeseball in a matter of seconds!


Every time I look at Elizabeth I am amazed at how big she is getting. She is not my little baby anymore. It is so hard for me to believe that she is almost 17 month old. She is so active and curious. I love to watch her experience new things and observe the things that go on around her.

We have a large window at the bottom of our stairs. The window looks out on our front porch and to the street in front of our house. Elizabeth loves to watch children riding their bikes, dogs walking by, and sprinklers.
No comments:
Post a Comment