
One of her new favorite things is riding on daddy's shoulders. She just smiles, claps and giggles!

I love how she uses Matt's ears as handles!
Elizabeth LOVES to be outside. Every time we open the door, she is running outside. She is so crazy when she gets excited. I don't know why but when she is excited she stiffens her entire body, makes a really weird face (pictured below) and shakes with excitement.

If Elizabeth cannot be outside, she will sit by the window and look outside. She is so funny. She loves to point, wave, and talk to anyone that walks by.

Another one of Elizabeth's favorite things is...Bubbles! She even knows how to sign "bubbles". Each week Elizabeth and I attend classes at Gymboree. She loves all of the activities...but nothing gets her more excited then when they break out the bubbles.

Now for two of my favorite things...

Elizabeth's sweet little face.

and...Elizabeth's adorable smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment