Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Vacation- Steamboat Springs, Colorado


Earlier this month, Matt, Elizabeth, my mom, my dad, and I all loaded up the minivan and went on a road trip. It was so much fun! We got to see new places and best of all we got some quality time together.

Our first stop, of our week long trip, was in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I loved Steamboat Springs. It is such a cute little town. It is known for being a ski town, but I loved being there in September. It was absolutely beautiful.






We only had one night in Steamboat Springs, but I still enjoyed shopping in the downtown area for the little while that we did.











We ate at this Italian restaurant called "Mambo Italiano". The food was really good...spicy but good.







My mom was able to arrange this amazing condo in one of the Worldmark resorts. It was so nice... two bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus a front room, dining room, kitchen, fireplace, and balcony. It was probably the nicest place that I have ever stayed in!









My mom, my dad and me just sittin' around in the condo. I loved how bright and sunny it got in the condo!










Matt and Elizabeth on our balcony. Aren't they so cute!














Elizabeth absolutely LOVED this luggage cart. She thought it was the greatest thing. She would climb on, all by herself, and would wait for Papa to push her around. She got rides all over the condo, down the hallway, into the elevator and in the parking structure. Elizabeth sure is spoiled!









Elizabeth also fell in love with this little bear statue. She started signing "bear" and got so excited.




In the morning, we went on the patio and saw a hot air balloon in the distance. I ran to get Elizabeth because she loves balloons. She was so excited to see this giant balloon just a little ways away. For the rest of our stay, she kept running to the door to see the balloon...but sadly she did not get to see it again.

No comments: