

I wasn't sure how Elizabeth was going to take to Jack...but she absolutely loved him. From the second she saw him, she started signing "baby" and wanted to hold him.
Elizabeth did a great job at holding Jack. She wrapped her little arms around him and held on for dear life. It was so cute to see her snuggle in to hug him. I loved how she kept giving him kisses. She is such a sweet girl.


If we tried to take Jack away from Elizabeth so that someone else could have a turn holding him, she would hold on to him really tight. We would have to pry her little fingers off of him. She would complain and sign "baby". If we didn't give him back, she would sit there with a grump on her face. Who would guess that she would be so attached!
In this photo she is staring at Tifani, who was holding Jack at this moment. Elizabeth would not take her eyes off of Jack.

I am so happy for Tifani...two girls and now a little man! She is such a great mom and has incredibly beautiful children. You can tell that she loves her family and that she would do anything for them. I am so glad that everything went well and that she is feeling good.

This is one of my favorite pictures. I love how Adam and Jack are looking at each other.

So sweet...it makes my heart so happy to see them together!
We are so proud of Adam and Tifani. They have a beautiful family. We are so happy that Jack is here. He is so sweet and innocent. We know that he will be such a blessing in our lives. We are grateful and humbled to be a small part of Jack's life!
1 comment:
ginamarie! Jack is so darling! I love that Elizabeth is so attached to him, I wonder what she's trying to tell you... :)
Post a Comment