Monday, September 1, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub...it's fun in the tub

Elizabeth absolutely loves bath time. She gets so excited when I am running the water and even tries to take off her clothes so she can get in the tub. She loves to splash and play. By the time her bath is done, the walls of the bathroom are dripping wet!


We'll today she was in for a real treat because I gave her a bath in the big bath tub. She LOVED it! Up until now, she has been taking a bath in the infant tub but I decided that she needed more room. I added bubbles, filled the tub, placed all of Elizabeth's new bath toys inside and let her play to her heart's content. She kept trying to stand up and wanted to hold every toy that was in the tub. You could tell that she was having a blast.



Look at this face! How could you not love this grin?! She is such a cheeseball. She is so happy that she cannot stand it!


When Elizabeth is ready to get out of the tub, she will sign "All Done". I love that she can tell me what she needs through signs.

No comments: