I am so blessed to have an amazing Valentine and two little, mini-Valentines to call my own. Matt, Elizabeth, and Zachary make me so happy and mean the world to me. I am thankful for their love, their hugs, and their kisses. Matt is a loving supportive husband. He is helpful and is does a wonderful job of providing for our family. Elizabeth and Zachary have brought such joy to my life. There is never a dull moment when they are around...and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am so grateful for my sweet little family.
Thanks to my mom and dad, Matt and I were able to escape for a date night tonight. We went to Red Robin for dinner. Matt and I had one of our first dates at Red Robin so it was kinda nostalgic to go back. After dinner, we went to see the movie Chronicle. It isn't a romantic movie but one that we both have wanted to see. It was really interesting and gave us quite a bit to talk about after it was over.
I am grateful for this time away with Matt. It is always nice to be able to talk without little ones interrupting. I had such a great night. I hope that we are able to get away again together really soon!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment