Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zachary's Weight Check


At Zachary's 18 month Wellness Check-Up, we were asked to bring Zachary back for a weight check in three months. Well, believe it or not, Zachary is now 21 months old so we headed back to get him weighed. I was really hoping that Zachary had gained a bit of weight because he has not been on the charts. Although Dr. Broadbent, Zachary's pediatrician, keeps reassuring me that Zachary is fine, I hate seeing him listed as 0% on the weight percentile.

Today, Zachary weighed in at a whopping 23 pounds 6.5 ounces, which is the NINTH percentile...Wahoo! He is finally on the charts. He also measured 31.5 inches tall, which is the 6th percentile. I could not be happier!

Dr. Broadbent was so happy with Zachary's progress. He gave me a huge smile and said, "Keep doing whatever you are doing because it is working!" Hooray!

No comments: