Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stick 'Em Up!


Zachary is totally obsessed with shooting. He wanders the house and will shoot at you without provocation. He is absolutely fascinated. He will shoot at you whether he has anything in this hand or not. I probably shouldn't love it...but I do! It is so stinkin' cute to see him coming around a corner, with his finger pointed ready to shoot. He does a really good sound effect and even takes time to aim. We have no idea where he learned it. My favorite though is when Matt or I tell him "no" and he looks at us with a grump face and then shoots us! Too funny. He does it to Elizabeth too, when she steals his toys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gina and Matt....The cutest thing I ever saw !! His sound effects are GREAT !! Save this forever !!

Best wishes, Jim in Nebraska