Elizabeth's
Zachary's
Elizabeth discovered her gifts first and wanted to open them right away. I have been pretty excited to give Elizabeth her gifts, because I handmade a couple of them and I wanted to see her reaction when she opened them. The first thing she grabbed was her little stuffed animal dog. Elizabeth has been going through a "dog phase" so she was thrilled with her new pet!
She also loved her new nail polish and immediately wanted me to paint her nails. I had to convince her to open her other gifts first.
Next, Elizabeth unwrapped her "red gift" and was happy to find a handmade headwrap, a beanie and scarf set, and a new outfit...all for Lily!
It's a tradition at our house to receive a box of conversation hearts. I am so happy that Zachary can have them too...so we can continue with this tradition! Elizabeth loves these little candies and is at the age where she wants us to read what each one says before she eats them.
Zachary was thrilled to come around the corner and find his gifts waiting for him! He immediately ran over and grabbed his Buddy Fruit and box of conversation hearts. He wanted me to open them...and it took quite a bit of convincing to get him interested in his other gifts.
Zachary has never really like wrapping paper. I don't know if it is the sound that it makes or what but he always makes a stink-face while he's unwrapping things. Zachary received a new package of washable crayons and a fun, vehicle coloring book.
Once he noticed his little owl hat, he seemed to really like it. He grabbed it and tried to put it on his head. When he couldn't get it on, he brought it to me and started patting the top of his head. Once I put it on...there was no taking it off!
Once all of his gifts were open, he brought the Buddy Fruit and box of conversation hearts to us to have them opened. I am so glad that I was able to find yummy treats that Zachary can enjoy!
I am the luckiest mommy in the world to have these two little mini-Valentine's, in addition to my sweetheart Valentine, Matt. I am grateful for my family and love them so much. I hope that they know today...and throughout the entire year that I love them and would do anything for them!












No comments:
Post a Comment