Thursday, February 16, 2012
Valentine's Day Preschool Party
Elizabeth had her preschool Valentine's Day Party this week. She was so excited and must have asked at least 100 times if it was time for her party yet. She has been saving her Hello Kitty shirt for this special occasion and was super excited as I got it down for her to get dressed.
At 1:00pm, Elizabeth headed off to her party with her backpack and treats in tow. As I picked her up a couple of hours later, she came out holding this gigantic heart. She calls it her "huggable heart" because "it is so big you have to hug it!" She got to decorate it during the party and it was filled with all of the treats that her friends brought for her. She received cards and lots of candy...but her favorite was the cup, heart straw, and chocolate kisses that she received from Miss Krista.
I am so happy that Elizabeth has such a wonderful teacher and cute little friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment