Tonight we celebrated Elizabeth's 5th birthday with our extended family. Elizabeth has been counting down and was so excited for everyone to come to our house for her birthday. We are so grateful to all of our family members that came to show their love and support for our little girl!
It was an extra special treat that Grandma Great, Grandpa Great and Aunt Betty were able to come. We don't see them as often as we'd like, so we were so glad that they could come.
Elizabeth wanted pizza and cheese bread for dinner and it was delicious! Her Rapunzel cake was absolutely adorable. It had a darling Rapunzel doll and icing hair that wrapped around the entire cake.
We sang "Happy Birthday!" and Elizabeth blew out her candles and made a wish. She always has a gigantic smile whenever we sing to her. I think it is her favorite thing about her birthday.
Elizabeth received so many amazing gifts. She sure is one spoiled...and loved...little girl. She received a music box that plays "Happy Birthday" from Uncle Bill.
She was super excited about the spending money that she received from Grannie.
Grandma and Papa spoiled Elizabeth with Squinkies. She is totally obsessed with them and was thrilled to receive the Squinkies Cruise Ship Surprise; along with the Squinkies Dream Car Barbie set, and two packs of assorted Squinkies!
Adam, Tifani, Kena, Kate, Jack, and Tyler gave Elizabeth a Bath Time Rapunzel Doll, candy, and beautiful handmade artwork. So sweet!
Elizabeth has wanted the Toddler Rapunzel Doll for months. I looked for it around Christmas and could never get my hands on one. I was so excited to see that Grandma and Grandpa were able to find one! They also gave her Squinkies Tiny Toys, a Crayola Dry-Erase Activity Center, and a beautiful Summer Dress.
Elizabeth received a Dollie and Me clothing set from Meme and a beautiful necklace from Grandma Great, Grandpa Great, and Aunt Betty.
In addition to all that, we surprised Elizabeth will a couple more things. Meme and Uncle Bill went above and beyond and graciously gave Elizabeth a princess bicycle! She was thrilled! She is so excited to take it out for a spin!
Matt and I supplied the helmet so that she can be safe while out having fun!
I am so grateful to everyone who came to celebrate my sweet little girl's birthday. Elizabeth is such a joy to have in our lives. She has been an amazing addition to our family. I forever changed the day that she was born. I am a better person because of her influence in my life. I love her so much and am blessed to be her mommy.
Elizabeth, Happy Birthday! I hope you know how loved you are!






























No comments:
Post a Comment