Saturday, April 28, 2012

Elizabeth's First Soccer Game

Today was Elizabeth's first soccer game. She did a great job of chasing the ball and trying to kick at it. I loved watching all of the kids playing their little hearts out. It is fun to see them enjoying themselves and trying so hard. 


I know that she will get better and better each week. I cannot wait to see her improve and develop a love of the game. It will be so fun to cheer her on each week! Go Elizabeth!


Elizabeth loved cheering on her team from the sidelines! I love that they trade out the players and make sure that everyone gets a chance to play!


Elizabeth even got to be the goalie for a little while. Unfortunately the other team was able to score a goal, so the coach traded Elizabeth for another goalie. Oh well. I think she did great for her very first time!


Once the game is over, the two teams line up and give each other "high fives". I love that they are promoting good sportsmanship. We are trying to tell Elizabeth is it not so much about winning, as long as she has fun playing the game!

No comments: