Saturday, April 14, 2012

Freebairn Family Easter Egg Hunt

Last week, we were able to attend the Freebairn Family Easter Egg Hunt. It is an annual event that we look forward to every year. It has been a tradition in Karla's family since she was a little girl and it is something that she has wanted to continue with her children and grandchildren. This year, Elizabeth was so excited. She is at such a great age where she is really into all of these fun activities!


Zachary wasn't really sure what we were doing...but he caught on really fast! As soon as he saw everyone running around the yard, picking up colorful eggs, he joined right in. It was so cute to see him carrying around his little bucket!


It was so fun to watch the kids running from one end of the yard to the other. Elizabeth was so fast that I am surprised I got any photos of her! I love seeing my kids enjoying themselves and having a blast!


Elizabeth was so excited to show off her treasures. Karla assigned everyone a different color egg and made sure that there were 12 eggs for each of child! This is the first year that Elizabeth knew her colors enough to find the right eggs and could count that she had found them all! She is so grown-up!


I am so grateful for fun family times. The kids absolutely loved it and I had a blast watching them have so much fun. Karla and Kelly always put so much time, effort, and money into keeping this tradition going. Thanks for all that you do. We cannot wait until next year!

No comments: