Sunday, June 1, 2008

Don't Call Me Shorty!


I saw this outfit at Old Navy, a couple of months back, and had to get it for Elizabeth. It was right after I found out that she was in the 10th percentile for her height. I thought the saying was perfect!


Matt and I had so much fun playing with Elizabeth today. She has so much energy and does not stop for two seconds. She is constantly on the move. I love to hear her laugh and to see her smile. She is such a sweet girl. Matt and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She truly is the perfect baby. She sleeps through the night, eats anything that we give her, loves to give "kissies" and to play! One thing that I can say about Elizabeth, is that she is not shy. She loves people. She will go to anyone and will play with anyone. She's been known to run after kids when we are in public, just so she can play with them. It doesn't matter how big they are or how old they are, she wants to get in on the action.


When we bought the bedding for Elizabeth's room, I had to get this chair. I thought that it was the cutest thing that I had ever seen. I knew that it would be too big for her when she was born, but was excited for the day when she would grow into it. Well that day is here! Elizabeth loves this chair. She sits in it all the time. She loves to sit in it and drink her bottle. Just recently, she started climbing into it herself. I am so proud of her. Because she is so small, it is hard for me to comprehend that she is a toddler now. I cannot believe it! It amazes me how fast she has grown up.


Another thing that Elizabeth loves is....light switches. I don't know why but she gets so excited when she sees one. Her Papa showed her how to use the light switch and now she has to try out every single one that she sees. She is so proud of herself when she is able to turn the light on or off. I love the face that she makes when she succeeds. She is such a doll (and quite a character!).

3 comments:

Mollie said...

That grin is too cute! I love when little ones learn new things.

And I love the outfit...might have to go find one just in case we have another baby. Ya know my feelings about raff raffs:o)

Emily said...

so cute. The light switch thing made me laugh. I guess you will have a while longer before she can even reach the switches herself. LOL

Dibble's said...

So cute, the grin put the biggest smile on my face and I love the chair!