
Karla made quite the feast. We had enchiladas, rice, chips, bread, salad, and too many different kinds of fruit to mention. Elizabeth loved the enchiladas and rice. She kept asking for more. I love that she is such a great eater. I hope she continues to be as she grows older.

This year, Karla and Kelly purchased some new toys for the grand kids. They got a great slide, a picnic table, new balls, and a water table. They are so cute. Elizabeth, Kena, and Kate had a blast playing together. I love seeing the girls having a good time. When they play, dance and share "kissies"... I Love It! It makes my heart so happy!

Kena, Kate and Elizabeth did such a great job of taking turns on the slide. They would line up and wait their turn.

It was cute to see each of them having such a great time. Elizabeth would only go down if she was holding my hands, while Kena was brave and even went down head-first on her tummy.



My favorite was the little picnic table. I don't know why I love it so much...I just do. I think that it is so cute. I love that all the girls can sit together and play. Here Kena and Kate are teaching Elizabeth how to bang her hands on the table.

Here are a couple of my favorite photographs of Kena. She is such a beautiful little girl. She has a wild and crazy personality with a heart of gold. She is a great cousin to Elizabeth!


I think this is such a great photo of Kena with her daddy. I love seeing dads and daughters together. Maybe it is because I love my dad so much. I have just always thought that there is nothing better than a daughter and her dad having fun together.

Karla takes such good care of her garden. The flowers always look great and I don't think that I have ever seen a weed. While we were eating dinner, Kate wandered off to go see the flowers. She would examine each flower and then move on to the next bush. Once Elizabeth saw Kate over by the flowers, she had to go check them out too. She even decided to have a little taste!


I think Elizabeth's favorite part of the night, was playing with the water table. She loved to splash and play with the toys. She got totally drench and still wanted to keep playing. I was thinking about buying one for our backyard but wasn't sure that Elizabeth would use it. After watching how much fun she had last night, we will definitely be buying one!


Here are a couple of photos of Elizabeth with Matt and Me. I love Elizabeth so much. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I hope she knows how much her mom and dad absolutely adore her!
No comments:
Post a Comment