Even after all of these years, I still get excited when Matt walks into the room. He still brings a smile to my face. He is my best friend. I cannot image my life without him. He is such a great husband and a wonderful daddy to Elizabeth. I feel so blessed to have Matt by my side.
We have made so many memories since we were married six years ago. Funny ones, sad ones, difficult ones, but mostly happy ones. We have been through vacations, job losses, medical scares, the birth of our beautiful daughter, and too many other things to mention. We are so blessed to still be so crazy about each other after all these years.
Here's looking to the future, Matt. Well, really these pictures are looking to the past, but you know what I mean... (thanks for the line Sami)
Our wedding day, June 4, 2002. We were married at 10:00 am in the Salt Lake Temple.

We have had 11 Christmas' together. I am so lucky to have found the love of my life so early on. Here are a few pictures of us from throughout the years. Didn't we look so young?!?





Matt and I have taken some really great trips together. Some of our favorites include: Las Vegas, Yellowstone, DisneyLand, and our honeymoon to Hawaii.





In December 2004, we broke ground on our new home. It was finished in May 2005.

In April 2007, we welcomed our beautiful baby girl. What an amazing experience for Matt and I. It has changed our lives for the better. We are grateful to have this wonderful little girl as part of our family.


Our first family photo together, with Elizabeth. This was taken at her blessing in June 2007.

Here is our family today. I am so grateful for my little family. Words cannot express how I feel. These have been the most amazing years of my life and I am so thankful I got to share them with you, Matt. I love you! Here's to many more happy years together.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Six years, that's incredible!
Post a Comment