She is getting bigger but is still not big enough for a forward-facing car seat. She now weighs 18 pounds 9 ounces, and is measuring 28 3/4 inches tall. I cannot believe that she is going on 15 months old and is wearing a 3-6 month size. The clothes that I purchased for her to wear last Summer, she is wearing this Summer. Crazy...Crazy...Crazy!
The best part of the day was going to eat lunch with my grandma and Uncle Bill. We went to Big Apple Pizza in Sandy. They make a really good New York style pizza. The first time I brought Elizabeth to Big Apple Pizza she ate almost an entire slice by herself. She really liked it! This time was no different. She kept asking for more.
In this photo, Elizabeth is signing "more" . I love that when she wants something she points at it and then signs "more". It is so much better than crying her head off until I figure out what she needs.

Here is Elizabeth playing with Uncle Bill. They were playing Peek-a-Boo with each other. It was darling to watch. Her eyes would just light up while she was interacting with him.

For some reason, Elizabeth decided that it would be a great idea to put her plate on her head. She thought that it was so fun. She would hold the plate on her head and look around at us. It was almost as though she wanted us to break into a round of applause.

Uncle Bill decided to be silly and put the plate on Elizabeth's head to see if she would leave it there...and she did. The little stink will not wear a headband, or a hat...but she will wear a plate. I guess I will have to try and find a plate to match each of her outfits!
No comments:
Post a Comment