
Last week, we took new family photos. I have wanted them so bad. The weather was finally good enough, so we headed over to my parent's house to take some photos in their backyard. My dad works so hard in his garden that I just knew that it would make the perfect backdrop for our photos.


This one makes me laugh because Elizabeth has her tongue sticking out. She is such a little character. I love photos that catch her personality.


Here are a couple of my favorite photos of Matt and Me. I am so blessed to have Matt in my life. He is a wonderful husband, an amazing father, and a great photographer!

Elizabeth is not a big fan of grass. She is getting better, but still does not like it. She has been brave a couple of times but will usually only walk on the grass if someone is holding her hand. I wanted to get a picture of her all by herself though, because I think that she looks adorable in this little cherry dress. I have had it for months and have been waiting for her to fit in it. It is still a little too big, but I couldn't wait any longer to see her in it.

Here are a couple of snapshots that Matt took while he was setting up for the family photos.

I think these two shots are so great. They really catch Elizabeth's crazy, yet fun personality.

3 comments:
This is so cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing.
adamandtifani@gmail.com
Cute pictures. Family pics are on my to do list.
You have a very cute little girl. Also cute family pictures! Your little one is getting so big. Time goes by way to fast!
Post a Comment