Saturday, June 21, 2008

Merry-Go-Round

Today, my mom, my grandma, Elizabeth and I spent the day together. After running some errands, we ended up at the South Town Mall...where we found this great merry-go-round!


Elizabeth got so excited when she saw the merry-go-round. She kept pointing and grunting at it. She would shake with excitement. We watched for about 20 minutes. She could not take her eyes off of all of the flashing lights and bright colors. She would even dance to the music. My mom was nice enough to buy Elizabeth a ride on the merry-go-round. We all were interested to see how she would handle it because she has never been on any sort of ride before.

All in all, she did really good. At first she hung on really tight...but as we went around a couple of times she started to lift her hands to point around. I was really proud of how well she did. She is such a brave girl. It seems as though she will try anything...as long as I am right by her side. It is such a great feeling to know that she trusts me and that I make everything okay. Words cannot describe how that makes me feel.

***Elizabeth, I hope you know that I will always be there to help you and support you. You can do anything that you set your mind to, just you believe in yourself. Know that I will always believe in you!***

No comments: