Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gymboree Play & Learn Class


I heard about Gymboree a while ago, yet never took the time to research any of the classes...until today. Elizabeth and I headed over to our local Gymboree for a preview class. We got to participate with the Level Three Play & Learn class.

The Level Three class is designed for children from 10 months to 16 months old. It encourages development through play using sensory stimulation and problem-solving games. I was so impressed with the class, the learning environments, and the teacher...so I signed us up!

Although Elizabeth was not too sure about what we were doing, I think she will get better with time. I really think that it is important for Elizabeth to get out of the house, to get around other adults, and most importantly...to get around other children. I think that Gymboree is going to be a really good experience for the both of us.

No comments: