
One of our favorite places to go is Gardner Village. Elizabeth loves to see the ducks and run around. I love to sit by the pond, listen to the water, and watch all of the people go by. Elizabeth and I always have so much fun. I am so excited that the weather is finally getting nice enough for us to go to Gardner Village more often.
Elizabeth gets so excited when the ducks walk or swim by. She shakes with excitement and screams "duck duck".



Elizabeth runs all over the grounds of Gardner Village, looking for ducks. She climbs on everything and looks under every railing trying to get a better peek at the ducks.




Another one of Elizabeth's favorite things to do, is to look for bugs. She gets so excited when she finds one. She squats down and tries to poke them. Poor little bugs...they never stood a chance with Elizabeth around.

One tradition that we have is Elizabeth and I go into Sweet Afton's and pick out a treat. Sweet Afton's is this really great candy store that has all different kinds of candy...some that you cannot find anywhere else. Elizabeth usually picks a sucker but most of the time I am able to convince her that she wants something else. Today, Elizabeth picked Smarties.

I love going to Gardner Village because it makes Elizabeth so happy. She smiles the whole time that we are there. She loves to run from one end to the other...and is usually exhausted by the time we are headed home.



By the end of our visit, Elizabeth was so tired...but she did not want to go home. She laid her head down on the armrest of the lawn chair and just watched the ducks. When I would ask her if she wanted to go home, she would say "No, Ducks". I let her lay there and enjoy the time that we had. It was so relaxing to sit in the sunshine and watch her rest.

I am so blessed to be able to have this time with Elizabeth. She is growing really fast so I cherish each and every moment that I have with her. I hope that she remembers our fun days together...I know that I always will!
No comments:
Post a Comment