As I reflect on what this day celebrates, I am humbled by the gratitude that I feel for my mother, and the many women that have been influential in my life. I have been blessed to be surrounded by women that are talented, strong, and beautiful. I will forever be grateful to each of you for all that you have done for me.
The First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has said, "Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels.”
What a responsibility...and what a blessing. Each and every day I thank Heavenly Father for blessing me with my sweet little girl. She is my world...my everything. I am so grateful to be her mommy.
Happy Mother's Day to each and every one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment