Friday, May 15, 2009

Grandma To The Rescue!

I was scheduled at Kamille's for the afternoon and Elizabeth got to join me. Unfortunately, our babysitting plans did not work out, so I got to bring Elizabeth as my sidekick for the day. I was a little worried with how Elizabeth would do for five hours in the yarn store...so I called my mom and asked her to get Elizabeth when she got off of work. If grandma was able to get her, Elizabeth would only have to stay with me for a little over three hours.

My mom said that she would be happy to come and get her as soon as she was able. To our surprise, grandma showed up to get Elizabeth an hour later! Grandma to the Rescue!!! Don't get me wrong, Elizabeth did great while she was with me...but I knew that she would be having a lot more fun running around and playing with Grandma and Papa.

While at the store, Elizabeth had a great time looking out the window. She loved to see the ducks and birds.


She also sat in a chair and snuggled her baby. Too Cute!


She also just sat in the chair and played with her many toys. She said "Hello" to everyone that walked in, and made sure to wave bye bye to everyone that left. She was a big helper for the time that she was with me!


Here are my lame attempts at getting a photo of the two of us. It is hard to take the photo and be in it at the same time. Oh Well...you get the idea.

No comments: