
Elizabeth decided to wake up at 1:30am...so that she could do a puzzle. As I was sleeping, I heard Elizabeth cry out "Mommy!". I went to her, to see what was the matter, and she just kept saying "pieces" over and over again. I had no idea what she was talking about, so I got her out of her bed and asked her to show me what she needed. She proceeded downstairs, went to her toy box, pulled out her puzzle book and said "pieces".
What a crazy girl! What would motivate her to wake up from a deep sleep...to do a puzzle? I swear...if she wasn't so dang cute!

I read a saying a little while ago that said, "It's the smile that keeps me out of trouble!". In Elizabeth's case...this saying could not be more true. How can you get mad at those adorable little cheeks!

After she played with her puzzle for a little over an hour, she pushed the puzzle aside and said..."I Done. I Sleep." I just laid her in her bed and she is already fast asleep. What a little cutie!
1 comment:
She is a cutie and you are a very sweet mommy to let her puzzle in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment