Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crocheted Baby Button Loafers


I had so much fun making these little Baby Button Loafers. When I found the pattern online, I knew that I just had to make them. I am so happy with how they turned out. I decided to make the newborn size, but the pattern goes up to a 9 month size. Kamille totally fell in love with them and asked me to teach them as a class.

If any of you out there are interested...I will be teaching the class on July 1st and July 8th.


Supplies Used:
Little Button Loafer Pattern by Sylvia Schuchardt
Size E Crochet Hook
Berroco Comfort Chunky in Chocolate Brown
Berroco Comfort Chunky in Tan
2 small buttons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. I love it

Anonymous said...

Hello you wonderful folks....how are you all ?? I just spent the last 20 minutes looking at your blog pages and the wonderful photos !! Everything was so exciting for this old man !! Elizabeth at the art class !! The Segues (spelling ??) !! , Gardners Village !! The booties !! Absolutely everything was so, so, so wonderful for me. You guys make me feel young, and happy for you !! Keep up the good work !!

Love from Japan, Jim Berger

Dibble's said...

I can't believe that you made those!They look SO professional and just perfect! I love it!