
Matt and I will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this week, so we have tried to plan something to do together, as a couple, each day this week. My parents were sweet enough to watch Elizabeth while Matt and I escaped to go see a movie and have some dinner. After a stop at Chick-Fil-A, we headed to Jordan Commons to catch a movie.
We knew nothing about the new Pixar movie Up but we are Pixar fans, so we decided to give it a try. Matt heard that the movie got some really good reviews...so off we went.
The movie was so good. It is probably my favorite Pixar movie ever...and that says a lot. During the first ten minutes, Matt and I were in tears. Then within a couple of minutes, we were laughing so hard that we almost pee'd our pants. What a story. What beautiful animation. What great characters. I just cannot say enough.
I am so glad that Matt and I were able to get away to have some time for just the two of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment