
I found the pattern for this darling crocheted dress on etsy.com. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I had to make it for Elizabeth. After purchasing the pattern, I was off to search for the perfect yarn. I am so happy with the beautiful yarn that I found at Kamille's. I am so happy with how this project turned out. It was fun to make and looks absolutely adorable on Elizabeth.

On a side note: I was just contacted by Lisa van Klaveren, the designer of this pattern. She posted this comment..."Oh, wow…absolutely gorgeous!! :) You did an amazing job! Great colors! :) Love it!". I am so amazed that the designer of the project likes my work. She even asked if she could use my photograph of Elizabeth as the main photo for her pattern, on her blog, on her etsy shop page, and in her Ravelry account. What an honor!
To see Lisa van Klaveren's post about my dress click here.
Supplies Used:
Size H Crochet Hook
Debbie Bliss Rialto Yarn
Louisa Harding Grace Hand-dyed Yarn
Crocheted Peasant Dress for Baby or Toddler Pattern by Lisa van Klaveren
Crocheted Peasant Dress for Baby or Toddler Pattern by Lisa van Klaveren
No comments:
Post a Comment