Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...


Elizabeth and I have been spending a lot of time inside lately...because it will not stop raining. It has been raining for most of this week, and some of last week. We are getting a lot of cleaning and organizing done...but Elizabeth really misses going for rides in her wagon.


Although we are getting sick of being inside, one of Elizabeth's new favorite things to do is to sit at the bottom of our stairs and watch the rain. As soon as she hears the drops of rain, or the thunder, she runs to the bottom of the stairs yelling "yain".


She gets so excited when she hears the thunder. She starts looking all around and says "oooooooh".


I love that I get to spend so much time with Elizabeth. It is so great to see her experience new things. One of the things that I love most about Elizabeth is that it does not matter what we are doing...we always have fun together!

No comments: