We arranged ahead of time for April to watch Elizabeth for a couple of hours, so that Matt and I could go. I would be lying if I said that I was not freaked out. I was sure that I was going to crash, fall off of, or lose control of the Segway...or even all three! Matt reassured me that everything would be fine...so after our riding lessons...off we went.

At first, Matt and I took it a little slow...but before we knew it, we were cruising around, totally having the time of our lives.


Honestly, the Segways are the only way to enjoy the Gardens. We were able to see all of the gardens multiple times. We even found some areas that we had never seen before. While crusing through an area that we had never been to before, we came across a little pond with the most beautiful Water Lillies. So beautiful!


One of my favorite areas is up by the Waterfall Amphitheatre. I find the sound of the water so relaxing and I love the cool breeze.


The Gardens were absolutely gorgeous. We have never at this time of year, so we saw a lot of flowers that we have not seen in bloom before. My favorites were the Irises and whatever these "purple poof balls" are. I love how each poof ball is made up of hundreds of small blooms.



We had such a great time, that we renewed our membership to the Gardens. I am so happy to know that we can come back anytime that we want. In addition to renewing our membership to the Gardens, we bought a property wide membership so that I can take Elizabeth to Farm Country and the Museum of Ancient Life. I think she is going to love it!
1 comment:
That looks like soooo much fun. We have a membership as well so lets make sure we go take the girls together.
Post a Comment