I just keep thinking about how blessed I am to have Matt in my life. Not only is he a wonderful husband but he is a loving father as well. When I see him and Elizabeth interacting...it just brings a hug smile to my face!
Matt, I love you. I love how you are so patient with Elizabeth. You are so cute when you play together. I love how you can make her giggle until she gets the hiccups.
I love how you are willing to work at a job that you don't love, so that you can provide for our family. Thank you for being such a hard-worker and a great provider.
I love how you make me feel special and loved.
I love your loyalty and your commitment to doing what is right.
I love to see you smile.
I love how much you love the Gospel. I love how you help Elizabeth say her prayers.
Matt, simply put...I love you.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment