
We had such a great Father's Day this year. We spent the morning together as a family before heading over to my parent's house in the early afternoon. It was a beautiful day, so we spent most of it outside in the backyard.
Matt and Elizabeth were having fun time running around and playing in the yard. Matt loves to give Elizabeth rides on his shoulders. She enjoys being "up up high" but reminds Matt frequently "no fall". I think they are so cute together.

Elizabeth sure does love her daddy. She loves to follow him around and play games with him. Matt is really good at making sound effects...which always makes Elizabeth laugh. Usually Elizabeth hits her dad when he asks for a kiss, so I was really surprised that I caught a photo of her kissing him.

Here Elizabeth and Daddy are doing "cheek-to-cheek". It is Elizabeth's new favorite thing. She runs up to you and yells "cheek-to-cheek" and then smashes her cheek up against yours. What a crazy girl!

Here is my cute dad and me. I love my dad so much. He is always fun-loving and happy. You rarely see him without a smile on his face. You can tell that family is what is most important to him. He is a wonderful example to me. I appreciate all of the love and support that I have received from my dad.

Elizabeth LOVES her Papa. She has him wrapped around her little finger...which my dad wouldn't change for the world. Elizabeth's face lights up each and every time she sees him. He is an amazing Grandpa and absolutely adores his little granddaughter. When Elizabeth saw that my dad and I were getting our picture taken...she had to get in on the action. Notice how she had to be in between us...with her arm around her papa!

We were happy that MeMe was able to come and celebrate with us. Elizabeth loves dragging MeMe all over the yard. She has to make sure that MeMe sees each and every one of the animals.

Elizabeth was so excited when she found out that her cousin, Talon, was going to be there. The only thing that Elizabeth loves more than her Papa...is babies. She adores them, has to hold them, and kiss them, and hug them. She is such a little mommy and care-taker. She is tender-hearted and extremely caring. I hope that she continues with this amazing talent throughout her whole life.

Me and my little nephew Talon. I cannot believe how much he has changed since the last time that I saw him.

We all had a great time, just sitting in the yard and visiting. I always enjoy getting together with my family. Elizabeth was so happy that "Bull" was there to play with. You can tell that my Uncle Bill loves Elizabeth. He is always willing to play, read books, and go for wagon rides.

My brother and Kris were also able to come and celebrate. Poor Kris, I tried to keep Elizabeth away...but if there is a baby...it is next to impossible. Kris was very patient and did a great job of helping Elizabeth hold and kiss Talon.

After out BBQ, we headed over to visit with Matt's dad, Kelly. He is such a great father. He is patient and knowledgeable. If you need help, Kelly will always be the first one there to assist. We are blessed to have Kelly in our lives.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment