
Yesterday, Elizabeth and I went to a Family Art Class at Gymboree. I really like art class because Elizabeth can make a huge mess...and I don't have to clean it up!
At the beginning of the class we played with Play-Doh. This is my least favorite part because I hate the smell of Play-Doh. Luckily, we don't play with it for too long. Elizabeth really likes the Play-Doh though. She love all of the tools and gets really excited when we squeeze it out of the molds.


Today's class was really small...only Elizabeth and Sahir. They played so nice toghether. It was really cute to see them interacting. Elizabeth was so nice and signed "Thank You" each time Sahir would share the tools.


Today we were learning about fishes. Once Play-Doh time was over we got to play in some water. Sahir was splashing and throwing toys, while Elizabeth played very calmly and talked about the mommy fishes and the baby fishes. It was fun to see the differences between a boy and a girl...and how they play. Poor Elizabeth got drenched from all of Sahir's splashing!



Elizabeth loves story time. We always get a little snack to eat while we sit and listen. This time we had Elizabeth's favorite...animal crackers.
At the very end of class, we got to paint. I would have to say that painting is Elizabeth's favorite. She gets so excited and says "paint" and "paper" about a million times. She always puts her smock on and waits right by the paper.
I am glad that Elizabeth and I get the opportunity to do fun things. I love spending time with and experiencing new things with her.
1 comment:
She looks sooo cute in that polka dot dress. I love all the art pictures. We love going to art class as well.
Post a Comment