Monday, June 1, 2009

Movie Night


Matt and I have not had a movie night in months, so we decided to go get dinner, treats, and a whole bunch of movies. I had so much fun just snuggling on the couch and stuffing my face full of food. We got take out from Cafe Rio, popcorn, candy bars, and drinks. We went a little overboard and rented 8 movies...luckily we have five days to watch them all. We rented Bride Wars, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Transporter 3, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Resident Evil, Taken, and The Mummy 2: Dragon Emperor.

I love that Matt and I can have a good time no matter what we are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys seriously are the cutest. Gina I totally think we were meant to be sisters of something because I just told my husband a couple nights ago that we needed to have a at home date night at least twice a month. He is so busy working and finishing his Master's that I feel we never see each other.