Elizabeth loves spending time at Gardner Village. She loves to run around all of the paths and to go looking in all of the stores. While walking around, we always have to go and dance in the bridge near Kamille's shop. There are speakers in the bridge, so you can hear music, which makes Elizabeth want to dance. We also have to stomp on the wood porch of what use to be the Village Whites Shoppe and walk around a pole near Pine Needles.


It would not be a trip to Gardner Village without a stop at Sweet Afton's candy store. Elizabeth loves to walk up and down the aisle and look at all of the candies. She always picks Smarties and Tootsie Rolls as her treat.

After getting our treat, we need to go and feed the ducks. Elizabeth loves to sit on the stone wall near Kamille's shop and throw bread at the ducks and little sparrows. Most of the time, Elizabeth throws such large pieces of bread that the little sparrows cannot even pick any up. Luckily, I am there to help them out with a few smaller pieces that I have thrown.


I love spending these fun times with Elizabeth. I hope that I will be able to continue these traditions with Elizabeth after our new baby arrives. I am going to try and make it a priority to get alone time with Elizabeth...time to have mommy-daughter dates...like my mom had with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment