Yesterday I woke up and my feet were very swollen. I had a hard time fitting in my shoes and spent most of the day with my feet elevated. By the end of the day, I could not fit in my shoes and could barely fit in my mom's shoes, which are a size bigger than I usually wear.
This morning my feet were not any better, so I went to my parent's house to take my blood pressure. It was 133/85 and my pulse was 92, so I called my doctor to find out what I needed to do. They asked me to come in so they could do some tests.
At the office my blood pressure was 136/72, which is close to normal but high for me. I had gained 5 pounds since my last appointment, which was only 10 days earlier (not so good). Trace amounts of protein was found in my urine, so Dr. DeSano ordered a few more tests. I had to get my blood drawn and I need to do a 24-hour urine catch.
I should get my test results tomorrow...and we'll go from there. I am really hoping that I do not have to go on bed rest again because I want to get so much done before our little man arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment